Sunday, January 6, 2008

Here we are....



Well, since I am officially a stalker on so many blogs out in blog land....I've decided to come over to the other side and let my blog be stalked...ok...who am I kidding...I hope it doesn't collect too much dust!!!



I have been inspired to do this blog so friends and family can see Ms. Liza... and as a new way of journaling for me..sooooo..



Here we go!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am your FIRST commenter ever. Welcome to the 21st century - blogs are so cool. I can't wait to see all of the pics of Liza.

Shawna said...

Hooray! I'm super excited that I can now keep up with Liza too! I hate being so far away and never getting to see all our babies, but at least I can cruise the blogs to see them all! I can't believe how grown up she is already!