Sunday, January 6, 2008

Liza goes to school

Liza started Playlearn today! She did really good and I think it will be so good for her! I know she will have so much fun playing with the other kids! They said she was a little hard to put down..but i figured that would be the case. We do miss Courtney so so much!
Working on her lunch box! She smells food!
Loves to point to Dad's nose.


My mom was in town last week helping before school started. It was such a big help to me! They have so much fun together. They went to Steak n Shake and Liza had her first hamburger! My mom said she would just take a bite and then die laughing! She said they just sat there eating their hamburgers and giggling! Pure joy! I love it! :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

What a big girl! I love her new lunch box!

Anonymous said...

Liza is just too adorable! I am so glad that you have a blog so that I can keep up with her- she is becoming such a big girl so fast! love you guys, Stacey

Shawna said...

She's such a big girl now! Does she just giggle all the time? I can totally picture that. Oh, love the receipes too--great idea!