We had Liza's 15 month dr's appointment today. (She will actually be 16 m on Feb 5th, but it takes forever to get into the dr). She did really good other than a huge fit because she was going on no nap! :)
She weighed 26 lbs.
30 1/2 length, and head 18 1/2
Perfect girl!
We also got a report from school on an art project they did. It said that Liza could have painted all morning if they let her. She took direction really well and loved doing it! Ha!
I took her to school today (usually jason takes her since it's right by his work) and she leaned right on in the door to go play! She didn't even look back at me! This makes me feel so good about what we're doing. I almost feel like she would be bored at home everyday.
I just put Liza to bed and Jason and I are about to split a bottle of wine, clean out the office and guest bedroom and then I have challenged him to a phase 10 (card game) tourney! Pretty eventful Friday night!
wouldn't trade it for anything....
:)
2 comments:
what is phase 10?
I love this blog...it makes me sooo happy to hear that my friends are happy and doing well. You are doing such a great job with Liza...she's such a doll and know she'll be a creative, smart wonderful woman just like her momma. And hilarious just like her momma and daddy. Can't wait 'till she finally gets to meet her Aunt Shawna...its ridiculous that I've let it be this long since I've gotten up to NWA. Lots of babies to meet.
Loves,
Shawna
Post a Comment