Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More good mornings...





Here are some more morning shots...
Liza is throwing a good amount of her food and thinks it is soooo funny. She loves to feed Lula but I think she tries to take the dog's head off with her sippy cup (see it flying in pic)

We have had to get used to a new morning routine around our house. Going to school...new babysitters etc. Liza is going through a big transition with naps and schedules but i know it will settle down soon. It has been really hard for her to nap at school and then she is having trouble going down when she gets home too. Change is always guaranteed...so we are being patient!

Jason was at a meeting tonight. I cherish the nights it's just me and Liza (I DO love my husband around and he is a BIG help...hi jason) but there is just something different when it's just the two of us. I will rock her to sleep and sing to her (chi-o rush songs) and she just looks up at me and puts her fingers through my hair and truly makes my heart melt. I always end up dropping a few tears on her....i am so thankful for this girl! i need to dog ear this page when she turns 16 and hates me. :) right mom?

6 comments:

Amber said...

I am cracking up at you right now! "Hi Jason," "chi o rush songs," and "right Mom."

This really was a sweet message and I just love all of the pictures! John says that you are just trying to promote your photography though!
:)

Anonymous said...

I love the photography and the quotes!! Furthermore, I adore Liza's adorable grin- I see some of her mama's sidewalk chalking in her future! And your message made me melt! Girls' Night has always been the best and I am so glad it is still at your house! love you guys, Stacey

Kelly said...

I too am cracking up at the chi o rush songs. Really, do you not know some better songs to sing her???? Sweet message and good pictures. I am really liking them.

Shawna said...

Kate, that's too sweet! I love stalking the blog and checking up on your beautiful baby girl!

Listen, if Liza needs a change of tune, I'm always here to rap her a bit of Chi Omega Choo-Choo..."Deep down South at the U of A, it's the Chi Omega house and yo we call it the train". Smash will have to supply the rip away Adidad pants though...I'm fresh out.

Anonymous said...

I am peeing my pants! Kate, who knew you would get such a response off of those Chi-O Rush songs! Keep up the good work on the posts! I love them:)!

The Nuckols said...

Kate, I love stalking the blog!!! Liza is beautiful and your photography is wonderful! Had fun tonight!!