Love those tights! She looks like she's a very serious Hog fan already.
Woooooooooooooo pig soooooieeeeeeeeeeeCricket
I love Liza sitting in her own seat. Miss Independent.Her Boom Pa is looking down saying I finally got me a Hog fan. JASON I know you and Kate are Hog fans but this is the third generation.give Liza a big kiss. Meme
I stand corrected Liza is the 4th generation. meme
She is so cute Kate, and what a hog fan :) I can't wait to see you guys next month-Sarah
I feel like Liza was really into the game! She must have been checking out all the players! Too cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love those tights! She looks like she's a very serious Hog fan already.
Woooooooooooooo pig soooooieeeeeeeeeee
Cricket
I love Liza sitting in her own seat. Miss Independent.
Her Boom Pa is looking down saying I finally got me a Hog fan. JASON I know you and Kate are Hog fans but this is the third generation.
give Liza a big kiss.
Meme
I stand corrected Liza is the 4th generation.
meme
She is so cute Kate, and what a hog fan :) I can't wait to see you guys next month
-Sarah
I feel like Liza was really into the game! She must have been checking out all the players! Too cute!
Post a Comment