Wednesday, March 12, 2008







it was SUCHHHH a gorgeous day here today. we went on lots of walks and got some good play time outside. Liza really loves to play in the dirt. They said she pretty much had dirt for lunch today at school...
i got a new lens for my camera..feelin kinda fancy!

6 comments:

Shawna said...

Very jealous about the sun! Glad you got to enjoy the great weather with Miss Liza!

Kelly said...

You did not even tell me you got the new lens. Pictures are looking great. It was amazing weather here today too. LOVE IT!

Meredith Woodruff said...

I love the pics fancy pants!!! I can't believe Liza is wearing that headband! You won the battle:)!

Jayme said...

Yeah! Glad the bows are back! I wish this weather could stay around forever!

Christy said...

liza is so adorable! how do you get the music on your blog??? i just started a blog, and i am trying to learn how to add pics, music, etc.

Kim said...

We just got that same dress the other day. Twinks! That is a HUGE bow. So cute! Teach me how to use my lens!!!