Saturday, March 15, 2008

YYYYYOOOUUCHHH

For mature audiences only: :) This is half cherry popsicle and half blloood. eww!
Liza tripped over her blanket today and busted her lip. By the time i walked down the stairs it was sooo swollen and bloody. We thought it might need a look so i thought we should go to the ER or quick care..jason called dr. parker to see what we should do and he said to come on over ....he gave liza a good look and thought she was ok! erin sent us home with a handful of Popsicles! this is soo sad but it is liza's first Popsicle..we thought that she might want to stage an accident every day to get one of these! it was kind of lucky!!!! thank you parker's!!!!!!!!!!! we owe ya!


bart simpson

5 comments:

Jayme said...

Awwww poor baby! She looks so pitiful with that big lip. Glad she is ok and I sure it helped her feel better getting to eat those cherry pops! Also, love the pics in the previous post...I hate to make your head swell, but you are kind of getting professional on us!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Liza. That hurt! I'm so sorry you have a boo-boo and hope it feels better today. Your mama had many a accident and fortunately, Cricket would do just what your dad did, grab her up and calmly take her to get it fixed. I was always pretty hysterical. The bicycle mishap was the worst I can remember but falling into Grandma's piano bench and falling off horses were others that made me hurt right along with her. Hugs and kisses, Coco

Anonymous said...

Poor Liza! I hate that she got hurt but glad she got a treat out of the whole ordeal! I hope the bart simpson lip gets better soon!

Kim said...

Ouch, get better soon Liza! I love the Bart Simpson pic.

Anonymous said...

Oh,Liza.Meme is so sorry you have a fat lip. Wish I were there to give your boo-boo a big KISS.
I love the pic with the Peter Rabbit blanket and the Bunny in hand. You just melt my heart,girl.
Last week when I had the Flu my best medicine was looking at the blog to check out Liza Girl and her wardrobe.
Hugs and Kisses Meme