**yes mom, She looooves the I'm a little teapot song..
Take note of the new shoes...i have some kinda like these. she has been obsessed with my shoes lately..she can walk around in any of my flat ones and will work on the high heal ones for a long time....so i bought her some like mine and she's feelin pretty good in them!
Equivalent Table
1 month ago
4 comments:
Kate, she looks so cute. Love her shoes. I noticed them in the other pictures. Do they stay on okay? We will have to come up for a tea party soon. I need to figure out a weekend Lucy and I can come up to meet Cole.
Thank goodness for the blog or Cricket would not get to see you.
Cricket
Love the shoes, and all the pics in that darling dress.
Of course I noticed Liza's new shoes! They are darling and very grown-up. She will grow up loving shoes naturally which comes from grandmothers on down to her mother and aunt. I hate to admit it, but it's true. Love, Coco
Post a Comment