Thursday, May 1, 2008







......'member the night 4 years ago we danced and danced until the wee hours of the morning..we were surrounded by everyone we love so much....we had so much fun that night..... love you honey....happy anniversary....
wadja get me? ha! juuuuuuust kiddin

11 comments:

Jayme said...

Happy Anni!! I can't believe that it has been 4 years! We wish you we here celebrating with us!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you too!!! Is this some type of before and after photo post??!!??

Jason

Kate said...

no jason, it was just 2 random pics i found...i couldn't find any from our wedding on my computer!!! :)

Kelly said...

Happy Anni! I can't believe how the years have flown by. Your wedding was so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Kate and Jason! Can't believe it has been 4 yrs- where did the time go???

Amber said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!!!!

Sarah Bussey Adams said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I can't believe it has already been 4 years.

Taylor said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Four great years and Liza, can't get much better than this.
Your Wedding weekend was so much fun and seeing all the friends and family is a memory keeper. Rain,mud and fun!!!!
Meme

Anonymous said...

I love you two. Congratulations on 4 great years of marriage!

Coco

The Evins said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! What pretty pictures.