Thursday, June 26, 2008




Liza has loved playing in the yard, water and pool this summer.

She started her little school for the summer last week and loves it! She is real easy to drop off in the mornings (so far) and they said she is making friends and very social! :)

The pregnancy is going ok..hcg levels have gone up and they want me to come in for an early ultrasound on monday to get a closer look. i'm on progesterone now. keep your fingers crossed that this little bean stays put!!!! :)

3 comments:

Bella Jack's Children's Boutique said...

Once again, I am so excited and happy for you! I will be praying for you!

Shawna said...

Love, love, love those pics of Miss Liza. Feel better Kate!

Julie said...

Kate- you take such great pictures. I love this one with her playing with the waterhose. What a little cutie.