Monday, June 23, 2008



ok, i'm officially pregnant. i just threw up about 5x. i don't remember getting sick this early last time. i just kept saying in my head..thank you god for my baby, thank you god for my baby.... :)

jason is at a meeting tonight and i have been on the verge since i got home from work. i laid on the bathroom floor while liza took a bath and then i put her to bed and ran to the bathroom.

i DO feel much better now though! AND i know there are lots of good pregnancy hormones running around in this bod. ha! for that i am so thankful! i do think god has a way of calming my fears of a miscarriage again with a friendly trip to the bathroom!
i'm putting my money on another girl at this point! :)


in other news...i have been meaning to write in a few funnies liza has been doing..

first, she has this glare that she gives me...her eyes are barely open and very squinted...it is a very evil look. i think she has gotten this from me when she is about to do something wrong i will give her "a look" and it probably resembles that..so now she is doing it back to me! i have not captured it on camera yet..but it is hilarious!

second...liza is very into all of her animals kissing...i think this started when i would say "can you kiss your horse" or something like that so she would kiss it then i would kiss it etc....so now whatever she is playing with she will kiss then i will have to kiss. but now everything is kissing each other...i don't remember showing her this but might have made the mama duck kiss the baby duck in the bath one time...anyways EVERYTHING kisses now..so lots of love in our house! :)

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Feel better Kate! I bet Liza is a riot right now! I love her dirty looks she's giving.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodnes! Yea, another precious baby! I guess I missed the post about being pregnant! I can't wait! Congrats!

The Evins said...

Congrats. I hope you get to feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Kate and this too will pass. I remember throwing up the morning I went to the hospital to have one of mine. Don't remember which it was so long ago.
The tribute for Father's Day and your Dad was great. Made me teary eyed. Dad's are special.
All those coments made me remember things and punishments and it was not precious Jason who had to was fire trucks for a month each Sat. and all his friends use to ride by and see him scrubbing trucks. Community Service in a small town.
Dad's have connections that others don't.
You know we are excited about another baby and anticipate knowing the sex. Forget the surprise element.
Liza, Kisses and hugs from MEME an see you next week.
MEME

Anonymous said...

By the way, Is Jason Evins' Grandmother Jane Green? If so she lives two houses from us. MEME