Sunday, June 8, 2008


This was her resting face all weekend...the active face was VERY loud screaming!





We went to Hot Springs this weekend for Jason's brother's wedding. We are so happy for John, Becky and their families! It was good to see the family but liza had on her cranky pants! I actually did feel sorry for her because she hadn't gotten enough sleep starting with her nap on friday and continued through the weekend... SOOOO that recipe was just right for a monster to grace us! :) she has been wonderful today since she caught up on her sleep..so it is good to have her back i tell ya! we went to the pool this afternoon and played to...great pool weather! :)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad she is feeling better and you guys made it home safely. Her dress was so adorable.

Amber said...

beautiful dress!!!! We also had a cranky one this weekend in El Do! I'm hoping to stay put for a while after that one! whew! There's no place like home!

Shawna said...

Sorry about the 'tude, but you looked darling Miss Liza!

Anonymous said...

Liza, I loved having you this weekend. Meme didn't care how cranky and I want you to know your cousins loved seeing you.You and your Mom looked beautiful at the Hottttt wedding. Sorry you guys didn't know it was outside.
You have had so many changes the last few weeks you don't know where you will be.
I am excited to come next week to stay with you and Dad. We have to plan a special play day.
Love and Kisses , MEME