This picture cracks me up....Liza kept running into her cardboard house because her phone kept "ringing" her imagination amazes me! i think she might have been getting pranked because she kept throwing her hands up afterwards like...don't know who that was!

A much better Sat. than we have had in a while....i was feeling a little bit better today and got to get out and go to farmer's market and the pool...liza looves to be out and about. i feel completley normal tonight because casey and erin managed to get me some more zofran!!!!! it's the first moment i have not been on the verge of getting sick in about a week and a 1/2 straight. thank you!!!!!!!!! :)
5 comments:
I just love it when they use their imagination like that. It cracks me up every time. Such a cutie! Glad you are feeling better for the moment.
Liza must already be just as creative as her momma! I am so glad that you're feeling better and got some more meds.
Such a cute picture of her in her cardboard house......and the imagination cracks me up. So cute. Glad you are feeling better. Courtney
The funny thing is that you forget how the morning sickness felt after awhile. I hate it that there is nothing I can do for you and I know how sick you must feel especially working at the same time. So sorry. Love, Mom
Kate, thanks for bringing me lunch today! We need to make that an every other Monday date:)! Well, you don't have to bring me lunch every time, I guess I could take you out every once in a while! I love this post! I hope those people quit prank calling Liza! How rude!!!
Post a Comment