After much impatience and borderline fits.....I repaired the Ferrari in 5 minutes. We will make it to 2010 at least with this fine piece of machinery!!
GOSH, I WONDER WHO GEEK SQUAD IS? NEED SOME MAINTENANCE IN L A. THE PICS ARE ADORABLE AND ITS JUST THE TERRIBLE TWO STAGE AND THAT TOO SHALL PASS. I MISS MY "LIZA FIX" WHEN EVERYTHING IS NOT WORKING. LOVE MEME
haven't blogged in awhile, love the two year old pictures!! The colors are so great! She is such a beautiful girl!! Congratulations on your BOY! We are so happy for you!!
5 comments:
After much impatience and borderline fits.....I repaired the Ferrari in 5 minutes. We will make it to 2010 at least with this fine piece of machinery!!
Geeksquad
GOSH, I WONDER WHO GEEK SQUAD IS?
NEED SOME MAINTENANCE IN L A.
THE PICS ARE ADORABLE AND ITS JUST THE TERRIBLE TWO STAGE AND THAT TOO SHALL PASS.
I MISS MY "LIZA FIX" WHEN EVERYTHING IS NOT WORKING.
LOVE MEME
Corks, hand over a new puter. NOW!
OMG, I cannot believe how big Liza is getting. She looks like such a little lady in those pics. I hope to see her this weekend!
haven't blogged in awhile, love the two year old pictures!! The colors are so great! She is such a beautiful girl!! Congratulations on your BOY! We are so happy for you!!
Post a Comment