Monday, September 1, 2008








Ok, Our computer is back up and running so I'll be better on the blog this week (hopefully!)


We have been busy..the Razorback game was fun this weekend. Liza did pretty good...., the tailgate is always a little challenging but she is always pretty good when we get into the game ..liza and i never actually sit in seats we just run around the indoor club, which is a godsend! Liza looooved to dance to the band..there was one point her and cricket did a full routine...wish i had it on video!
We were so excited we got to play with Anna Claire at the tailgate...these two are always funny together. There was one time anna claire was sitting on top of the cooler and liza got nervous and wanted her to get off and sit on the ground...i never knew she was on the safety council like this..i have a feeling she might boss at school like this when someone is doing something she doesn't like! ha!
We are getting pool time in on our last weekend there! Liza loves the pool so much and we will miss it!

5 comments:

Meredith Woodruff said...

Thank goodness your computer is fixed! I don't think it was really ever broken!? Nice excuse:)!!! I've missed seeing pictures of that sweet baby girl! Glad you're back!!!

The Condreys said...

so cute Kate! I love the pics of the girls together. My sis said she saw you guys and was going on about how cute liza is and how precious her outfit was! I'm jealous I wasn't there! :)

Sandra said...

Hi, welcome back. we have had computer problems also and I am so far behind. wish we would have seen you at the game. sw had on the same outfit as liza. they have good taste.

Anonymous said...

In the picture where she is trying to get out of the chair, she has on a serious Johnson girl look!
JJ

Anonymous said...

Liza Girl you look so cute in your Razorback Outfit. Meme has had withdrawls while the computer was down.I know you had a good time at the tailgate and the ball game. Wish I could have seen you and Cricket doing your routine. Glad you are back and look forward to more LIZA. Love Meme