Thursday, November 6, 2008

Old Main

















































Last weekend, while everyone was at the game..Liza and I went up to old main to run around. We had this skirt on borrow from lucy and one of liza's fav babysitters, "Nana" (natalie) gave liza this adorable shirt! Liza loved running around and chasing squirrels. I guess we don't have a lot in our yard..and she was amazed..she kept yelling.."oh, sqeeeeerrrrrllls" they would run and go up trees and she would stand at the bottom yelling STOP sqeeeeerrrrlllsss !






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Kate, those are fantastic!! I can see these on a poster in the basement of 940 West Maple in about 16 years!!! She is such a doll!

Jayme said...

So precious! Love the one by the door!

Meredith Woodruff said...

Those are about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!

Kelly said...

Well, well, well. I am glad that you have finally at least put the skirt on. These are cute pics. Love her t-shirt.

Shawna said...

Love the shirt Kate! Dumpling! I think it's time to start her on rush songs. Ash and I will get down there one of these days to teach her our Chi Omega Choo-Choo rap.

Shawna said...

Kate, I think that shirt maybe needs to be passed along just like our birthday cake hat for all of our 21st!

Amber said...

these pictures are precious as usual kate!!!! I am seeing a head cheerleader in her future!!! no worries..i can help her get the high pitched "it's easy!" down pat!

Elissa said...

She is getting so big!

Elissa said...

ya, just started and dont know what Im doing! I may need a lesson!