Friday, December 5, 2008

Gingerbread House















I only had to work 2 days this week and we have been having such a good time! Liza and I decided to work on a gingerbread house this afternoon...she loved it and was so proud of her work. Now, don't be fooled..there were plenty of periodic breakdowns concerning the candy and cookies...she mostly loved the eating part of making it! :)
we have been getting a whole lot of " NO MA'AMS!" out of Liza's mouth lately...guess i overused that phrase along the way. She uses it on everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute gingerbread house! Liza obviously enjoyed doing it and eating the leftovers. I like the polite report, too.
Love, Coco

Sandra said...

I love the house. Very impressed with you and Miss Liza. I have been getting a ton of comments on how cute the white fur coat is on SW. thanks!!