

These were over the break at my parent's house..yes, my dad is rolling down the hill. liza loves to roll down hills and she told cricket to do the same... so... he of course, listened! haha!
she is also sporting every 2 year old's outfit must..the pond scum racing shirt my dad had made for her! :)
on another note...liza got back to normal just in time to GO DOWN HILL again!!! she woke up today and had a 103 temp. i took her back into the dr and her ears never cleared up. tonight her temp got up to 104.6 and almost gave me a heart attack. i am about to try not to wake her up and check it again..and again and again....

2 comments:
POOR baby!!! 104.6?! I bet you almost worried yourself to death! I will add her (and you) to my prayer list. Get some rest Kate!! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys while she is sick!
Great Christmas - except for Liza being sick. Loved having everyone home and lots of presents under the tree. I especially loved the Johnson picture book and comments -a joint effort of Kate and Jennifer. Such a good life! And more to come . . . . I am grateful and happy. Love, Coco
Post a Comment