here are pics from labor day! we went in at 5 that morning. got my epidural around 7 that morning. my bp dropped to about 50/20 for a while and then mccoy's hr went way up. they broke my water and gave me oxygen and put an internal monitor on him.
i was a 5 at around 5..there was some sort of kink in my epidural and i could feel every contraction full blown and my back was breaking! :) it was kind of a long labor day! but it could always be so much worse! i think i was just comparing it to liza's in which i never felt one thing!
thankfully that got fixed by the time i was ready to push at 9:25. that part was so easy and 10 min later out he came! these pics are really out of order too..oops!
we had so many friends up there all day and we love them all! we are so thankful for everyone in our lives!
2 comments:
You look great in those pictures! I think the best thing about "labor day" is the way you feel when you finally get to look into that little tiny face and it is all so worth it! I hope you all have a great weekend!
Ok, I am IN LOVE with the pics on MB's page!!! You look GREAT!! I think you are already down to prebaby weight 8 days out! What an adorable family of four you are now!
Post a Comment