Tuesday, March 10, 2009





































6 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my word is he precious. So yummy ....... Congrats

Courtney said...

p.s. where did you get liza's black dress in Mika Beth's photos??? I Love it

Shawna said...

Those pictures are fantastic Kate! He really is a beautiful baby!

Kelly said...

Love the pics. My fave by far is the one of Liza holding Jason's finger. That is prefious.

Anonymous said...

I ask Meredith about you and your family all the time. Especially since the new arrival. So instead of asking all the time I added you to my list of people to check in on. I hope that is ok. I kinda feel like Liza is a big sis to Avery since she does get her hand me downs. By the way she wore one of her dresses for her school picture . I am glad you all are doing well. McCoy is such a handsome little guy!!

Anonymous said...

Now you see why second children can handle anything! Does watching your two children tell you and Jason why you have the strengths you have?

Can't wait to have you in Springfield for a few days.

Love, Coco