Monday, May 4, 2009























McCoy had his 2 month dr's apt last week and here are his stats:
12.8 lbs 60%
23 3/4 inches long 80%
15 1/2 inch head 50%
everything else looked great! ya'll, this little guy really is the happiest, sweetest thing. he is so so easy going and we are so thankful for him!
after i feed him at 10 he is starting to only get up around 2-3 and then 6 or so! yay! this has made a huge difference in sleeping.... :)



5 comments:

Sarah said...

Look at that angel face! He is soooo handsome!

Amber said...

what a little dumplin!!!!!!! he is absolutely adorable!!!!!! good pics kate!

Shawna said...

Dumpling! What a beautiful baby boy!

Leanne said...

You guys have beautiful kids!

Beth Roberts said...

Oh my goodness Kate....Liza has become a beautiful little girl! And I had NO idea you were pregnant and had another one...McCoy is adorable!!!

I've missed seeing all of my "rep" friends since I quit working 17 months ago...so fun to come across your blog!!! :)

By the way, this is Beth, I used to work with Dr James at Garrett Goss! :)

tbmroberts.blogspot.com