mccoy at my haircut sportin his fohawk!




It has been a CRAZY few weeks around here. My parents had the kids the first week while i went back to work. jason's parent's came that sunday to help for the next week..my mom came back mon to help and now we have officially started back to school!!!!!
I really can't thank the grandparent's enough for the help this month. There is NO way we could have done it on our own. we are in debt to you all. I have been SO busy that I did not take ANY pics during any of it. :(
Busy. we are busy. i feel like my legs are going 90 miles per hour and only touch the ground for seconds. work is different. work is work. STRESS has seeped in...when you mix that with not sleeping for 8 months and 2 kids who depend on ya...it makes for some long days. but we are making it! :) really...we are smiling!!!! and thankful. always thankful.
mccoy has had a rough month of sleeping...almost waking up hourly every night. maybe 45 min intervals? he has been to the dr 3 x in a week and a half. nothing wrong except this reflux that could be causing the nighttime stuff. he still spits up A LOT! we changed him to zantac twice a day last week so hopefully it will kick in this week.
on to the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Liza was pretty excited. She kept saying..we're on our way to my newwwwwwwww schhhhooooooooooolllll!
When i picked her up she was outside playing and was just like.oh, hey mom. i talked to the teachers and she went off playing again. they told me that liza asked for seconds on both her breakfast AND lunch (and she ATE all of her seconds too! ). the girl seriously loves to eat! haha!i yelled for her to come on and it was time to go and she said , hold on mom i need to go down the slide 5 more times. i said, don't you want to go home? and she said, nope! :) so i guess that answers if she liked school or not.
mccoy was not crying when we dropped him off or picked him up! so good day there too! the teacher said she took him with her to make copies in the office and he belly laughed at the copy machine...she said he could not quit.
good feeling that my kiddos are lovin school. :)
3 comments:
I love the pics! So happy that the babies are happy at their new schools! Hang in there friend!
I was impressed with both of you during my visit! And I have a total appreciation for two working parents who also take care of two children, a house and a dog! Jason and Kate, you are amazing and I love you both.
Coco (who is also Grandma according to Liza who just came to that conclusion this week)
I am so happy you posted the pic of McCoy's fauxhawk! I am going to file the picture away for the time I do a post on Cool Kids Hair! I better get a picture of Liza too, so she won't get jealous! :) Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment