McCoy getting his tubes....my hair looks REALLY weird..i swear i did not style it into a bee hive..it must be bed head at 5am...
ms. liza decided to pretend she was the patient...they even gave her a hospital bracelet...
These are at Alex Streett's 1st bday party on sat!

I could not get a pic of them together...they were too busy



We had a BIG week last week.
I got an offer to come work at Abbott and resigned from Novartis after being with them for 6 1/2 years. This was a big decision for me. I have worked with some great people who became some of my very good friends. I talk to most everyone I work with a million times a day. It will be hard for me to transition but I am hopeful and ready for a new beginning!
Now, the tricky part of this is they have just told me that I have to go to training in a WEEK, yes, leave in a week so I am trying to get all of that worked out...that is also spring break so mccoy is out of school and my babysitters are gone and my parents are out of the country right now so I am not for sure on the plans but i think coco will come to the rescue! haha! also we had just booked a trip to cali and are leaving that friday so i guess i will fly from orlando back to here and then fly out to cali...i am VERY anxious and nervous about leaving my kiddos for that long..i don't like it! :( but they will be with my parents so i'm sure they will be having the time of their lives!
McCoy got tubes on Friday, after having an ear infection once a month for 6 months! phew!
The procedure is a cinch but McCoy had a tough time afterwards, we could not get him to quit crying and he was extremely hard to hold onto...nothing was making him happy. they said some just react to the anesthesia that way...he woke up yesterday doing much better and i think he is ALL the way better today! we are so excited to hopefully be done with ear infections!
We got lucky and got a few days with some god weather..we have LOVED hanging out at the park and playing outside...
It has been yucky this weekend but Liza and I went and picked out some movies at the store and had a "movie party" for some reason liza gets REALLY emotional during movies...
we were watching peter pan and the part where Mary is singing to all the boys and talking about mommies liza started bawling...she just kept saying "hold me mommy, i love you mama" she also had that chin quivering on any part where she thought pater pan was going to get hurt.
we watched cinderella last night and liza told me that she wasn't going to cry this time and she just got really sad when they were talking about mommies. :( poor thing! haha!
mccoy has been doing this thing where he loves to give me things and bring me or hands me whatever he can find and says "dere" (there) and i say "thaaaaaankkkk youuuu" and he LOVES it..he is so proud of himself for giving me something and smiles with delight..we do this a million times a day! :)
3 comments:
I am happy for you! It is an adjustment not having lots of partners to talk to, but I think you'll be okay ;)
Call me before you head to training!
Kate,
I am so sad that you will not be calling on our office anymore but happy for you too!!! I am sure it will be a great job and you are such a great people person.....you will be just fine ;)Good luck!
Joni
I can't wait to have Liza and McCoy for a week! No worries!
Love, Coco
Post a Comment