Saturday, March 20, 2010













On Friday I picked the kiddos up from school and we went to the new yogurt shop on dickson called the orange mango...it is so cute in there and has REALLY good ice cream! both kids LOVED it. I think we will be making many stops there this summer! McCoy actually loved it the most...he would scream bloody murder if you put a finger print on his cup or touched either of his two spoons that he had in his cup...he was truly in love!
the weather was amazing so we went to the park and then played outside until dark!
of course we are in a huge snow storm now...go figure.
i am getting teary thinking about leaving my little kiddos for 9 days.
it makes my stomach hurt thinking about it.
coco still isn't feeling her best so i am feeling awful for dumping 2 rowdy munchkins on her for the long haul.....she keeps reassuring me that she has help lined up and is so excited to have them! :)
say little prayers tonight for a mama not wanting to leave her babies, daddies attempting pony tails, little-precious-nose-blowing-pumpkin-munchkins, and a COCO and CRICKET that will need a 10 day vacation after the blood sweat and tears they are about to endure!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely can't wait to have Liza and McCoy in Springfield and then in Fayetteville! I promise, we will be more than fine. We have a pizza date tomorrow at 11:30so I hope the snow on the highways is gone. We wouldn't want to miss an activity!

Love, Coco