Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter!

I love Easter...I love everything about it...obviously for the main reason!!!... but with it comes spring, sunshine, giving, togetherness, family, being at our house, and being outside again!

I wanted to remember the message from the sermon...

That grief gives way to hope, fear is replaced by confidence and doubt is overtaken by belief!







such a little man! the tie was a little wild in the wind! :)







playing with reed crawford at the club


Cricket and Liza are such good buddies!























The club did so good with the Easter festivities! They had a petting zoo, cookie decorating, etc etc










I think the big boys were telling jokes....








This was the 3-5 yr old hunt! Liza was so serious about it and ran as fast as she could!!!




















































































































































































































cricket trying to keep them out of the sand trap.















































i am cracking up at how many pics i had of mccoy running with someone chasing him! story of our lives!! :)



















































































I am so grateful for a Happy Happy Easter! :)



























1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family!!! I just love your blog and I LOVE all the pictures... Paige sends me a picture from her phone most every day when she has McCoy! Liza and McCoy are both so cute -- I just want to squeeze them when I look at the photos! It makes my heart feel good to know how much you enjoy being a mom. Joy Brown