We headed to our usual Farmer's Market run on sat morning for some breakfast snacks. It was so cold but we managed to sit long enough to share a Cinnamon roll!
Sunday we had big Mother's Day festivities!
We went to church then the club to eat!
I don't care how old I am there is nothin better than knowing, just knowing, that my mom is there. She always has an answer for a problem or it may just be a good laugh which seems to solve most of mine! thank you mom, you have no idea how much you mean to us! we love you!
And meme, thank you for raising Jason to have empathy, compassion, and kindness to those around him. I only hope my children grow with the same gifts!
And to my little pumpkins...since this is mother's day and all i will go ahead and take a couple minutes to say a couple things. and if that orchestra starts playing like at the Oscars i will just talk louder so listen up you munchkins.
i love you. if you never learn another thing. just know that.
thank you for being my precious lovelies, inside and out.
please do me a huge favor and live an enchanted life.
remember to always leave room in your busy little lives for those who adore you.
say thank you and please. let those you appreciate feel your gratitude. write prompt thank you notes and write them often. be grateful and those around you will be grateful for your spirit.
remember that some things are truly just because i said so.
there is very little that can't be fixed with a call to mom, a hot bath and when all else fails.. a McDonald's happy meal. truly.
just know I love your sweet hearts.
xoxo,
your momma.






2 comments:
Kate, I am the blessed one. I got triple my wish and have a wonderful son-in-law too. I love you all.
Mom
Kate: I hope I don't sound like a broken record, but again, I am so thankful my Paiger has a wonderful and young role model like you (and Jason). She tells me all the time how happy you two are and how much she enjoys being around your sweet family because you all just have a great sense of what is really important in life. I hope she remembers all those things when she starts her own family one day. Happy Mother's Day - you are one sweet momma!
Post a Comment