back to school open house at new school!
McCoy and his teacher ms. haley
farmers market fun..looking at bugs
back to school fairy came for McCoy!
coco came in town to help the week before! couldn't do it without her!
he was SO excited he was going to be in( pre)KINDERGARTEN haha. he loved that it had something to do with kindergarten.
he wanted us SOOOOO bad to drop him off at the door while we were still in our car like we do with liza. he wants to be big so so bad.
he picked out his own outfit for the first day. red because it was his fav color and these shorts (that are way too small) because they had a belt like dad's. (it was pink)
he said, let me walk in by myself when we walked in the front door, so Jason and I stood at the front then he turned around half way and said, ok...you can come. :)
as I walked him in I realized it was my aunt judy's old room! we will definitely feel her presence and know she will be watching down on him!
water balloon fights in the neighb!
back to school shopping! yay!!!! liza and I had the best time!
Edie is 4 months old!
I lost her measurements from her dr's visit. but I remember she was 15 lbs and maybe 80-90% in everything????
we screeeeeamed when we saw our first grade list! mainly because it is just fun to scream and be excited about something hahaha...we didn't care who was in the class or what teacher was on there...we were going to scream! lol! always fun!!!!! :)
McCoy has been super proud of his work at school and always wants pictures texted to me!
liza with her buddy will f on meet the teacher night!
with her new teacher mrs. brewer who just moved here and is super nice!
when we were leaving school..McCoy said..mom! take a picture with me and the grizzly!
the back to school bash at the club!
we had a super fun last sat before school!
edie had a rough night and McCoy was the only one who could make her stop crying. ;)
he is a tough guy with a big heart!
edie asleep on the floor of the garage while we all played outside.
0 comments:
Post a Comment