Wednesday, August 7, 2013

lil ms edie jane




she is still a sweet lil punkin! she is not rolling over yet and will sometimes sleep through the night. usually feed her around 8 then sometimes again around 11 and sometimes she will sleep till 6 but she has been getting up around 4/5. I feel like she is going through a growth spurt right now she seems extra hungry. since going back to work I don't think my milk supply has been keeping up with her so I have been nursing and then feeding her a bottle afterwards when I am home. I know my time nursing her is not going to last too much longer. I would love to last till 6 months like I did with the other two. I know it doesn't matter and I need to do whatever is making her the happiest but I need this for myself more than anything! ;) it is something only her and I have and I don't think it's time yet to let it go. not today. ;)



1 comments:

Jim Taylor said...

Great blog I enjoyyed reading