edie and her twin sis mattie! :)
liza got up at 5 something and edie was up and I looked at liza and said why do you like to get up so early? and she said, mom! I just want my days to be longer!
and then looked at me like that was such a dumb question.
and once again I am in the learning seat. :)
we then watched the most beautiful sunrise together.
be still.
be loved.
be love.
the 3rd baby and her toys....toy sword
Millie's bday ice skating party!
she is crawling! about 3 crawls at a time then she goes back to rocking or wil flop down and get mad :) or going backwards!
chloe came over for the day last week! they played mermaids and pirates and did each other's makeup!
we went shopping for good sam family and liza drew this picture for the little girl to go with the bike. so sweet. McCoy on the other hand was yelling that it wasn't fair to buy someone else gifts.
snow days!
exhausting but grateful for them! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment