Tuesday, December 31, 2013

cell phone pics

 we had liza's class Christmas party on the last Friday. it was so fun! they did this reindeer toss and made ornaments and did a penguin walk relay with chocolate kisses at the end. I love being in her class and seeing all those cute and crazy kids! :)
when I asked her about this Christmas list and the part about me making dolls hahah she said ya mom I ran out of stuff to talk about and made that part up. haha

sweet buddies! mac and edie!

 caroling party at the gartons!
 getting ready for school, McCoy was so mad that we couldn't find his black polo and then wanted to wear these specific things to school, his baseball patns, a black under armour shirt and his size 3 tux shirt layered over it. he also wanted to get his hair wet and brush it a certain way. lol! I asked him who he wanted to look like and he said, mom!!! I just want to look handsome, I want to look like dad! :)
 our trip to Camden! :) stretching our legs halfway!
 stretching on the way home! :)


 trip to $ store to shop for dad!



 annual Christmas light scavenger hunt in our pjs!


 SO excited for Christmas morning!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

 my lil caretaker taking care of her brother after his toe was bloody :) she HATES for anyone to be upset! :)

 the ornaments we made in liza's class! :)

 karis came to babysit in springfield so all the big kids could go out to eat! it was a great lil break for the adults!
 the kids are always so busy in spfd. my mom took them to the discovery center and to steak and shake and we went to bass pro and to play with friends. there is always so much fun stuff to do! :)
 hang tight lil thing. that is an awful big mountain!
 McCoy said, mom people are going to think we are famous with all of our tattoos!





0 comments: