Tuesday, January 22, 2008





Do you all remember me telling you how much Liza loves to catch her reflection in this drain thing? it is really funny to watch..i'll have to get it on video





Hamming it up for the mirror!

6 comments:

Amber said...

I love those bath tub shots! What a professional! I can't believe that you caught her in the drain! I am so impressed and need you to come take more of Cy.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a fun night at the Carter house! Love the new pics!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Looks like she loves to brush that grill! What a doll! Jayna

StaceyF said...

Liza is getting to be such a good girl! I love that we are already practicing good oral hygiene!

The Condreys said...

Yes! Those pics are awesome! She is such a ham - wonder where she gets it from!?! The blog looks great!

The Condreys said...

Yes! Those pics are awesome! She is such a ham - wonder where she gets it from!?! The blog looks great!