Wednesday, January 23, 2008

still not sleeping...
she only takes about 40 min naps at school and won't take a nap when she gets home! i hate this for her...you can tell she's tired but she just doesn't want to go to sleep when she gets home! we are on day 7 of school. they say she is doing really good! i can tell she is playing better by herself at home. she has been doing this thing where she'll pick up my hand and put something in it..whatever she wants me to play with or work on..it is pretty funny!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Kate, that pic is really so cool! Glad to hear Liza is liking school.

StaceyF said...

Liza is making the transition to school so well! She may be tired but at least she is letting her imagination go wild while entertaining herself in her crib! I can only imagine how much you enjoy watching her! You know she is thinking, well Mom thinks I am getting my nap in but little does she know I am playing because I don't even need that sleep! I wish I had a link to my computer from that monitor!

Amber said...

Awesome pic! I love my spy cam so so much!