
I got this idea from a blog I saw of these 2 girls that took a pic of their mornings everyday for a year...i thought it was such a neat idea..so i thought with my new camera it might be fun to try this! plus, i looove mornings! These are from last week... I need that photography class!!!!! This is kind of embarrassing when i look back at it!


4 comments:
Aren't you getting all artistic with your pictures? Get ready for the blog traffic! I have sent my peeps your way. I hope they don't disapoint!
Welcome to the world of blogging. Found you through Kelly! I too love photography but don't know a thing about it! I have a canon rebel something? I really need to read the manual. I LOVE the picture of your little one holding the spoon.
I'm impressed with the pics! Who knew you were such a photographer??? It must be the camera:)! Ha!
welcome to blogland! your "publicist";) Kelly told us to check you out. You daughter is adorable.
Post a Comment