



Ok, Kelly had this idea to post a year in pics to see how they've grown...KELLY!!! This took a long time because it is hard to get my pics from Photoshop and in the right order..(anyone have any pointers?) It was fun too go back and look...we have had so much fun this year ( and couple months) ! I know I have skipped months but you get the idea! :)



7 comments:
Love it! You can see the change more in Liza than in Lucy I think. Lucy's hair just keeps getting longer, but she kind of looks the same. I don't know why Photoshopt would be difficult. I am going to do some examining this weekend.
I can't wait to do the year in pictures next year! Love it!
What I doll...I love looking back! And I didn't get to see all of those pics before...I especially love the leopard coat pic!
She is just too cute for words! She must take after her beautiful, pretty, gorgeous mom! Also, the lasagna bread was sooo good! I highly recommend it to everyone! Thought you needed an ego boost...Jayna
Kate!!! I LOVE your beautiful pictures of liza and i love your blog!! I am so sad i wont be the one helping you everyday with liza... i wish i could! see you soon!! -Katie Collins
Liza in adorable. I love the year in pictures, but where are you??
where did you find all of those big bows for Liza when she was an infant?? I love them!!
Post a Comment