This was one of my projects from last weekend....it has already come in handy!
It goes under her highchair and catches all the food and spills! Thought it turned out pretty cute...
Jason and I just cracked up because it was covered in food..AND there was a big splat of sweet potatoes on the wall!!! ewww!
Equivalent Table
1 month ago
7 comments:
Kate, I love it! Go ahead and start working on Cy's kay?!
Love the new background! You need to help me. I made one! www.stellasutton.blogspot.com go look, then make mine cutie like yours! I love the mat, did you make it?? You are putting me to shame, Martha Stewart!!!
Kate, I love that you got Taylor on board with the blogs!
Super cute Kate! I love it!
LOVE IT!! I want want one too.
I LOVE THE SPLAT MAT!!! Even cuter than I was imagining!
What is it made out of???? So cute!
Post a Comment