We got to play in the snow today and Liza couldn't believe her eyes! There was a lot of pointing and trying to eat the snowflakes! We hope tomorrow will be a snow day too!!! we could get used to this!
Liza, can I please borrow your leopard coat? It is "to die for" and you know how much I love leopard! Glad you and your mommy got a snow day! Looks like you will get to have another one tomorrow. Stay warm.
Looks like so much fun!! I love that coat, too. Those are really good pictures. So glad you are home. Also, I am a little embarassed for you about posting your patty cake version. I think you maybe should have kept that to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE LEFT FAYETTEVILLE TOO SOON! DIDN'T GET TO SEE LIZA IN THE SNOW. WE SURE DID HAVE A GOOD TIME KEEPING LIZA AND JASON. SHE LOVES HER POPPY AND SNUGGLES. DIDN'T GET ANY PICS. SHE DID GO TO TJ MAXX AND DIDN'T LIKE THE HOUSEWARES BUT LOOOVED THE PURSES. LIZA, MEME NEEDS YOUR PINK BOOTS,THEY LOOK SO CUTE IN THE SNOW. MEME
6 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!! She's the cutest little snow angel I have ever seen!
Liza, can I please borrow your leopard coat? It is "to die for" and you know how much I love leopard! Glad you and your mommy got a snow day! Looks like you will get to have another one tomorrow. Stay warm.
Looks like so much fun!! I love that coat, too. Those are really good pictures. So glad you are home. Also, I am a little embarassed for you about posting your patty cake version. I think you maybe should have kept that to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE LEFT FAYETTEVILLE TOO SOON! DIDN'T GET TO SEE LIZA IN THE SNOW. WE SURE DID HAVE A GOOD TIME KEEPING LIZA AND JASON. SHE LOVES HER POPPY AND SNUGGLES. DIDN'T GET ANY PICS.
SHE DID GO TO TJ MAXX AND DIDN'T LIKE THE HOUSEWARES BUT LOOOVED THE PURSES.
LIZA, MEME NEEDS YOUR PINK BOOTS,THEY LOOK SO CUTE IN THE SNOW.
MEME
I love meme's comment about TJ Maxx! Too funny:)!
She looks adorable in that snow! So glad you got some much needed time with her! Looks like ya'll had a great day!
Post a Comment