Back from Atlanta and sooooo glad..(to say the least)...the meeting was REALLY long. Thank you so much Meme and Poppy for coming up to give liza some lovin! We ate your chicken salad today for lunch! yum! I got back at midnight last night....and what did i wake up to? a little gift from God with snow coming down and schools closed! i get a whole day with Liza!!!! i was soooo excited and have had so much fun with her today!
We spent a good amount of the morning in her room playing with her baby dolls! She has gotten really into them lately. We wrap them up in blankies and rock them, feed them, put them in towels, give them medicine etc etc.
I was doing pat a cake with the baby and liza thought that she wanted to make the baby do it..so she would clap the baby's hands togethr and put them up in the air...this is funny becaues she doen't really like to do all the motions herself! In case you haven't ever heard my version of pat-a-cake it goes like this..
pat a cake pat a cake bakers man
bake me a cake as fast as you can
first you roooooll the dough up
then you throw it in the air
then you bring it back down like you just don't care (you are doing a really cool booty shake move with this line)
i have done this with her ever since she was little and somtimes i forget that it's not the normal way to sing it...but it's OUR way! :)
so yes, even liza's babies do booty shakes to nursery rymes...
5 comments:
From Cricket:
I don't want my baby to learn booty shaking.
I am cracking up right now. I can so picture you, Liza, and the baby doll booty shaking!
I love it...that is too funny, "bring it down like ya just don't care." I think your next nursery rhyme should be, "Chi O superstar, that is what we are, coming from afar, reaching for the stars, run away with me, to another place, cause we rely on each other, uh ha, from one Chi O to another, uh ha." Very inspirational. Maybe you could take her to Club West to perform it with you on the stage too. Awesome. We were idiots back in the day. Glad you got the day with your baby girl.
Liza must get her rhythm from the Johnsons cause i haven't seen too much around the Carter household.
She danced so much for poppy that she got dizzy and fell down. What a girl!!!
I am peeing my pants!!! Too funny:)!
Post a Comment