Sunday, January 27, 2008

yeehaw







This pic makes me die laughing!!!!


i loove it!
I know exactly how this feels!!! when you feel like you can't even get your boots zipped up! :)





She was feeling it in this outfit...lots of dancing around !

if you can't tell she was really into watching some cartoons on sat morning too!


I am going to atlanta for a few days with work but jason's parents are in town helping!


I know they are going to have so much fun!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!! Have fun in Atlanta!

Unknown said...

Baby Liza is so ready for Club West! :) She really is growing up so fast, and you're doing an amazing job with her! have fun in hotlanta!

Kelly said...

I have MISSED my blogs so badly. Love all of the new entries and pics. I guess your header looks okay. :)

Shawna said...

That is just too cute! I love those pink cowboy boots!

Amber said...

Hurry up and get home! We need some more posts and pictures!