We had a good weekend...Liza got to go to Toys r Us and pick out some new toys. She was needing some more toys to pretend with. Here she is cookin breakfast! Jason and I had our usual Friday night card game and i have to say he won all THREE games! needless to say we had 2 bottles of wine this time since i wanted to play till I won..which didn't happen. I will hopefully play a little better next fri night!
Equivalent Table
2 months ago
4 comments:
I am seriously cracking up right now at how technically advanced this blog is - I mean, with the music and the poll and all. You are so fancy.
Lucy got a grocery cart and a lot of the play food from Target this weekend. She loves it and I think it is so cute. We just need a play kitchen now. Glad Liza got some new goodies, too.
I'm glad Liza got some more make believe toys! How fun!!! Oh, and I love the music:)!
Can you UPS Liza to my house tonight to cook some dinner?
PS- I cant hear the music!!!!!!!
I love that Liza plays make believe! She's such a big girl now!
Post a Comment