Hey Kate - It's Kelly's sister, Holly. Just wanted to tell you how stinking cute Liza is...I click on your link quite regularly since it is on the Goose's blog. Your precious little girl has eyelashes that rival Amy Frederick's...she is just beautiful! Also, you are so crafty. The splat mat is so cute. I love to see all of Liza's stylish ensembles. I think you are going to have some fun teenage years with this one! :) Take care & hi to Jason. - Holly Beck (I still haven't come to the world of blogger-land. Perhaps one of these days!)
4 comments:
ahhhh!
How fun:)!!!
This game looks dangerous:) What a cutie!!!
Hey Kate - It's Kelly's sister, Holly. Just wanted to tell you how stinking cute Liza is...I click on your link quite regularly since it is on the Goose's blog. Your precious little girl has eyelashes that rival Amy Frederick's...she is just beautiful! Also, you are so crafty. The splat mat is so cute. I love to see all of Liza's stylish ensembles. I think you are going to have some fun teenage years with this one! :) Take care & hi to Jason. - Holly Beck (I still haven't come to the world of blogger-land. Perhaps one of these days!)
Post a Comment