{there will be friends that you play with by and by..then there will be true friends...who will live in your hearts pocket until the moon bids the sun goodnight. these friends on certain rainy days, will know you better than you know yourself}Liza is feeling lots better and her fever went down..thank goodness! she was giving out lots of hugs today and lots of kisses to lula!
6 comments:
Yeah! I am so glad that she is feeling so much better. Aren't we getting fancy with all of the photoshop effects?? Purple yesterday, now sketchbook today. What will tomorrow bring?
LOVE THE ETCH LOOK. BABY JASON AND BABY LIZA LOOK GOOD!!!!!
SO GLAD SHE IS FEELING BETTER.
I love the sketch look! Very impressive:)!!! I'm glad Liza is feeling better!
Tristan has had a cold since Saturday. Monday daycare sent him home b/c he had temp. over 101. Dr. said he has ear infections. I feel your pain and Liza's. Glad Liza is feeling better!
Katie
Coco says - I haven't read your blog in three days so your blogs about friends, sunset and our sick little baby kind-of took my breath away (and the added music). I can feel your hearts.
It is genetic those ear infections and sore throats. Just ask Granny Great!!! by the way she will be 89 on Sun. the 17th. she should know.
Post a Comment