Wednesday, February 6, 2008

{today i send you a million kisses, a billion hugs, and a trillion more + a zillion to match}

Well, went to the Dr today and Liza has a really bad earache in her left year. They said it is on the verge of busting with puss and blood?! eww! She is on some strong antibiotics and some cough meds. They swabbed her for the flu so we were glad to come home with an earache instead. She still has a deep chest cough but they think it's just from the congestion. Temp has been running 99-102 , yuck! She was pitiful last night...poor thing..i'm glad she's got some meds now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing:( I hope she starts feeling better very soon!

Anonymous said...

POOR BABY!!!
THAT MAKES ME SO SAD AND I WANT TO JUST HOLD HER AND ROCK.
HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER SOON AND YOU AND JASON AS WELL.
MEME

Kelly said...

I am so sorry that she is feeling so badly. We are sending lots of prayers up for Miss Liza. I bet she bounces back quickly.

StaceyF said...

I hate that Liza is feeling so awful and I hope the medicine is very speedy with their job! One zillion hugs and kisses from me too!

Shawna said...

Poor Miss Liza! I hope that medicine kicks in fast! I love that little tummy!