Sunday, February 17, 2008

Vegas



{don't think this is everybody, wish i would have taken more pics!}


We had such a good time in vegas this weekend! We did lots of fun stuff and had such a great time with everyone! On the top of our list we ate dinner at a table next to GEORGE CLOONEY!!!! he was sooo cute! Mario Lopez was there too..


We went to see the Jermaine Taylor fight sat night and it was soooo much fun..thanks Beth for the awesome seats! :) In the pic below you may be able to see Vince Vaughn...but i think the pic is too little , anyways, you could see him really well there! We all were sooo into the fight..I wasn't sure how much I was going to enjoy it but I wanted Jermaine to knock that guy's head off! Ha! I really think i like watching that better than football games! :)



We are so glad to be home to love on Ms Liza...thanks mom and dad for everything this weekend! She has been laughing at EVERYTHING jason is doing tonight..when he walks into the room, fixes a drink of water, etc etc. (i think he is getting a really big head about it) :)


Back into the swing of things tomorrow!

4 comments:

Amber said...

so much fun! i wish that we could have been there!

Meredith Woodruff said...

How does it feel to have competition? Who knew both of Liza's parents were so funny? You are going to have to start back on your nightly stair performances:)!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad ya'll had fun and I am jealous of the celeb spottings! I agree with Mems to step up on the performances but I think Liza might be trying to tell you to get some new material!!

Anonymous said...

If you click on the picture of the boxing ring, you can see Vince Vaughn's big mug just to the left of Pavliks left cheek!! She didn't seem to mention some of the people I liked seeing at the fight like Jerry Stackhouse, Michael Jordan, Chad Johnson, Bobby Flay and the 4th round ring girl :) We had a blast all weekend.

Jason