Liza loooves to play in my makeup... i let her get into some lip gloss today and it was sooo funny watching her with it! she kept wanting to gloss her eyes though .....not our best look..
oh well...makeup lessons later...for now...pink glossy eyes are in! my pretty pretty gloss girl....yum!
do not take my makeup awayyyyy!
Equivalent Table
1 month ago
4 comments:
That better not be the lip gloss that I bought you!!!! I loved how Jason commented on my blog. We really had the best time in Vegas. I can't wait to shimmy our way to more blackjacks in the future!
Those pictures are adorable! I can just see you doing the exact same thing as a little girl Kate.
Love the "eye gloss" that has to be one of my favorite pictures.
Know Cricket and Coco had a wonderful few days with Liza all by herself.
Also love the Vegas pictures.Know everyone had a great time especiallysome of the racing fans.
Glad you are home and I can get my Liza fix.
Meme
I love these pictures! It is so obvious you are going to have a mess on your hands! I am sure Marsha is loving the pay back. She is too precious.
Post a Comment