Liza looks like she's not quite so sure about Mr. Spencer...so cute!! Are they BF/GF yet?
I wish that we could come and play. Liza looks so cute in the hens dress. Love it.
sorry I haven't commented in awhile! Liza is so beautiful! That easter dress is so cute! I love the picture with Liza and your mom. You can definitely see the family resemblance! So adorable!
Two cuties!!! Love, LeeLee
cute. :)Cricket
We were so sad we got sick last week and couldn't come play. We have to have another play date. Have a great week.Sandra and Sarah Wesley
Cy has grown since I've seen a picture of him. He is adorable. Liza has lots of playmates. Lucky girl. Love, Coco
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Liza looks like she's not quite so sure about Mr. Spencer...so cute!! Are they BF/GF yet?
I wish that we could come and play. Liza looks so cute in the hens dress. Love it.
sorry I haven't commented in awhile! Liza is so beautiful! That easter dress is so cute! I love the picture with Liza and your mom. You can definitely see the family resemblance! So adorable!
Two cuties!!! Love, LeeLee
cute. :)
Cricket
We were so sad we got sick last week and couldn't come play. We have to have another play date. Have a great week.
Sandra and Sarah Wesley
Cy has grown since I've seen a picture of him. He is adorable. Liza has lots of playmates. Lucky girl. Love, Coco
Post a Comment