Once again, Love, Love, Love them!
It was so good to see you guys and spend some time with Liza. She is such a doll and has grown so much. Hope to see you guys soon.
CWH
What a sweet girl Miss Liza is! Those pics are too adorable! She really looks like your mom to me Kate.
They are awesome!! Which one is your fave? It is hard to choose, but I really like the one with the umbrella. I knew that would be so cute.
Lots of great smiles! She really knows how to work the camera...wonder where she got that from!
Kate,John and I LOVE checking these pictures every couple of days! They are priceless! Looking forward to meeting you all soon.Love,Becky and John
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Once again, Love, Love, Love them!
It was so good to see you guys and spend some time with Liza. She is such a doll and has grown so much. Hope to see you guys soon.
CWH
What a sweet girl Miss Liza is! Those pics are too adorable! She really looks like your mom to me Kate.
They are awesome!! Which one is your fave? It is hard to choose, but I really like the one with the umbrella. I knew that would be so cute.
Lots of great smiles! She really knows how to work the camera...wonder where she got that from!
Kate,
John and I LOVE checking these pictures every couple of days! They are priceless! Looking forward to meeting you all soon.
Love,
Becky and John
Post a Comment