Sunday, March 23, 2008

Okay--I couldn't get the pics in the right order but this first one is a waitress dress up outfit that was in liza's easter basket....we die laughing every time she puts this on. jason keeps calling her flo from the diner (my grandmother's name was flo so i'm sure she isn't liking this)
liza is REALLY funny in this..she plays the part and walks around like she is 90. she is real serious in it and wipes the table down and takes orders and puts the money in the apron.



Ready and waiting for Liza to wake up! Thanks coco and cricket for the easter bunny basket and eggs! we LOVE em!
I tried to take her over to her basket first but she kinda freaked about eating first...so.... Oh ya, she thought she needed to wear her tutu
A new ice cream game




5 comments:

jayna said...

Flo is just too cute in that outfit. I wonder where she got her personality?:) She is at such a fun age!

Amber said...

omg! I can't wait to get over there for Flo to take my order!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see Flo in person.
Love the tutu and the bellybutton showing.
She looks so serious and hard at work.
Enjoy every minute they don't last long enough.That is why Grandparents enjoy the grandchildren.
Love the Easter Baskets.
Love Meme
Was that eggs and strawberries on her tray for breakfast?

Anonymous said...

Kate,
We just emailed Jason to tell him how much we have enjoyed your blog. All the pictures are so cute and your a wonderful writer. Hope you guys had a Happy Easter.

Sarah Beth and Mitchell

Anonymous said...

Liza, so glad you are taking a an interest in cooking and serving. You know, I had dinner on the table at 6:00 every evening for your great gandfather for over 50 years with a dessert! I love being in a little place in your heart as you grow up. Love, Angel Flora Belle