Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter





Here's some pics of Liza in her Easter dress. I'll put more up in a little bit. We had such a wonderful day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks just like your Mom!

Kelly said...

Such a pretty girl! I love her fancy dress. Where is my hen dress? Ha. I swear, you better call them and ask because I am going to be asking about it every day until we get it. Also, I laughed really hard when you asked if Lucy's feet touch the ground when I hold her. They almost do!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe how long she is?

I know your head is huge right now and you know why. Whatever.

Kelly said...

Oh yeah, one more thing - please refrain from using the words dookie brown on my blog!!!!!! But really, those shoes are so cute. Thanks for always keeping me up to date on the good stuff!

Anonymous said...

Kate--well, your girl is an adorable little Easter princess, too! Glad you all had a wonderful day.
Love and kisses, LeeLee



PS--you know how much Kelly LOVES potty words. She and my Kate can keep them coming for hours! (?)

Meredith Woodruff said...

Happy Easter Liza!!! I hope the Easter Egg Hunt was a success! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Know you had a wonderful Easter,Liza.
Love the pink frock but couldn't see your shoes.
The pics are so cute and Liza looks so happy.
Did she hunt eggs?
Love Meme

Amber said...

Happy Easter Liza!!!!!