without a doubt. the luckiest.}



The other night I tied this blanket around Liza like a cape..she LOOOVED it and wore it around all night! She felt soooooo royal!!!!! Ha!
We went to the Eye Dr today for a checkup from when i thought she crossed her eyes when she was about 3months. He said she stillllll looked ok! Ha! I should have been wearing a t-shirt that said first time mom! :) Better safe than sorry! :)The other night I tied this blanket around Liza like a cape..she LOOOVED it and wore it around all night! She felt soooooo royal!!!!! Ha!
We also stopped by the baseball game for a little bit tonight! Can't wait for nice weather to get here!
3 comments:
I really love that quote. So sweet. She is royalty.
Quit getting off the phone with me and saying you will call me back, "In literally two seconds"!!!!!!
I love that first picture of Liza!! What a doll!
Such a pretty princess!!! We need to get that girl some dress up clothes:)!!!
Post a Comment