Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow dayyyyyy

We woke up to another snow day! yippeeee! Liza and i played and then decided to paint our nails...liza was not being the best team player so i couldn't get a good pic...but you get the idea..

Yes, she is wearing her PJ's and Yes, those are socks on her hands pretending to be mittens!
Here she is throwing a fit when it was time to come in..these are getting really really good and i hate to say it but they were bound to happen..it is in her blood!!!!!!! i would still get down on the floor today and kick my feet if i didn't think people would talk about me. It just means you're passionate!!!!!!!! Ha!

5 comments:

Amber said...

It's payback time!!!!!!! Love the snow getup for today! I'm glad that y'all had a good snow day together!

Anonymous said...

Liza,Snow and PJ's. What a life!!!
Enjoy every moment,Kate and Jason it doesn't last long enough.
I still have flashbacks of the fun times in the snow and the mittens and boots and all the wet mess. We didn't have any snow only a few flurries no snowmen or snow angels.
MEME

Anonymous said...

Throwing Fits, I love it!! I am sure your mother is smiling thinking of all the times you threw tantrums. She looks so cute in her snow get-up and bonus points on the creativity of the mittens. See you soon!
Victoria

Meredith Woodruff said...

I love it! I just had a visual of YOU laying on the floor throwing a fit:)!!! I can totally see it! Ha, ha! It was good to see y'all last night! Thanks for coming!

StaceyF said...

I am so jealous of your snow day! And I love that we caputured Miss Liza's fits and I couldn't agree with you more- I would totally do the same thing if I could get away with it!